In early 2019, TikTok Started rolling out Ads to a viewers on the stage. And it is shown to be a large success for the business. Reports from TechCrunch/Apptopia reveal that TikTok’s Q4 2019 earnings grew over 300% in precisely the exact same period a year before.
The advertisements are pre-roll (similar to the ads Before a youtube video) and continue for between 10-15 seconds. Comparable to youtube, the advertisements could be skipped within a couple of seconds, and advertisers pay for opinions.
- Due to late 2019, the userbase of all TikTok users had attained 800 Million. It’s anticipated to reach over a billion customers in 2020.
- Nearly 50 percent of TikTok’s global audience is below the age of 34. 26% of all TikTok consumers are aged between 18 and 24.
- The TikTok app has been downloaded over 1.5 billion occasions worldwide.
- The TikTok app reach is global: 466 million have been in India, 173 million from China, and 123 million from the U.S.
- The typical user spends 52 minutes Every Day on the TikTok app
- Bytedance the firm that possesses TikTok is valued at $75 million, which makes it the world’s most valuable startup.
- TikTok reports that it has more than 60 million monthly active users from the United States. 60 percent are female, 40% are male.
Brand Takeover Advertising
Full-screen five-second animated or static Advertisements that appear when a user opens the TikTok app. These brand takeover ads direct the users to a webpage or even best tiktok likes in TikTok account. This ad type includes a limited number of advertisers every day in every nation and can reportedly cost up to $50,000 each effort.
In-Feed Native Video Ads
Auto-playing full-screen ads that appear Between videos of content that is inbound. Very similar to Instagram narrative advertisements, these ads will link the users into your landing page or a program store.
Branded Hashtag Challenges
These are topics generated by brands or Businesses associated with a encouraged hashtag. The Objective is to lure users to Create videos round the subject and discuss. These pictures are part of some brand Takeover ad or in-feed native advertising packages.